Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lingerie Cards by Steph Ackerman


Lingerie Cards
Designed by Steph Ackerman

Good morning everyone, Steph Ackerman here having fun with products from KellyCraft™.  I love the Jimbo Lojik™ stamps - they are so much fun to work with and always make me laugh.  Some of the sentiments are priceless so I couldn't resist using them to create these fun lingerie cards.

Supplies:

KellyCraft™ Jimbo Lojik™ Stamp Set B
KellyCraft Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™
Bazzill Cardstock
ColorBox Pigment Ink - Passion Pink
Cricut die cut machine
Helmar Fabric Glue
May Arts ribbon





Directions:

Stamp the sentiments on white cardstock using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to stamp them
straight.

Die cut bra and panties from pink cardstock and ink with pink ink.  Using Helmar Fabric Glue adhere lace to both the bra and panties.  Back them with white cardstock.

Next, I adhered the bra sentiment using one of the magnets to hold it in place while aligning the bra.  Then I added a flower to the center with a brad.  I am always losing my craft pick so I was thrilled to find that the magnets hold my craft pick to the mat so I always know where it is. 


I use the Laser Square to align the second panel on the panties card. 
Adhere the sentiment to the card.  Then adhere the panties on an angle using foam adhesives to add
dimension.  
Offset the second panel on the bra card.  Next, adhere the bra to the card, placing foam adhesives under the cups for dimension.

I hope I've inspired you to create something today.   - Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment